UCEED Admit Card Latest
UCEED Admit Card 2018: UCEED Admit Card 2018 will available from 25th December 2017. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level entrance examination. This exam will regulate by the IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) courses in IIT Bombay, IIITDM Jabalpur and IIT Guwahati. In this article, we have mentioned UCEED 2018 Admit Card complete details, including admit card releasing date, how to download admit card, etc.
UCEED Admit Card Latest
Candidates those successfully submitted their online application form are able to download UCEED 2018 admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from the website through online mode only. The UCEED 2018 Hall Ticket contains candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam date & time, examination venue and some important instructions for the day of the exam. Candidates are advise to keep the hard copy of the printed admit card. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Verify that all the entries mentioned in the UCEED Hall Ticket 2018 are accurate and liable. In case of any discrepancy on the admit card immediately contact to the Chairman, UCEED 2018 at IIT Bombay till 1st week of January 2018. Candidates have to bring a valid admit card along with the photo identity proof document. Without these documents, candidates will not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
UCEED Latest Admit Card Date
Candidates get the UCEED Admit card through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available from 25th December 2017. Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card will be 5th January 2018. The authority will organize the UCEED exam on 20th January 2018. The exam will conducte through online mode (Computer Based Examination).
How to Download
Candidates can download their UCEED Admit card 2018 by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and you will redirecte to the official website.
- Now, click on the “click here to download” link.
- Fill your “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will display on the computer screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe till admission process is over.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions, exam center & reporting time details carefully printed on the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring any government issued original photo ID proof on the day of the exam (in addition to the three identity proof documents mentioned in the Admit Card).
- On the day of the exam, reach your examination hall before one or two hours of the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any book, study material or electronic items along with you at the examination centre.
- Bring the valid identity proof on the day of the exam. In case the identity proof will find to false, then your candidature will be cancelled.