SSC Eastern Region Latest Recruitment 2017
SSC Eastern Region Latest Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 97 Field Attendant, Asst & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel( GIMP), Public Grievances & Pensions, D/ O Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSCER) has a notification for the SSC Eastern Region latest recruitment 2017 of 97 Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking), Assistant (Architectural Department), Laboratory Assistant, Farm Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other vacancies.
Intersted and Eligible candidates may apply online from Date 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 upto 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and application fee & how to apply are given here …
SSC Eastern Region Latest Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 97
Name of the Posts:
1. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking): 01 Post
2. Assistant (Architectural Department): 06 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
4. Farm Assistant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Assistant-III: 61 Posts
6. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
7. Conservation Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Junior Zoological Assistant: 07 Posts
9. Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
11. Library and Information Asst: 01 Post
12. Research Associate (Folk-lore): 01 Post
13. Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry): 01 Post
14. Research Associate (Linguistics): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years . more information refer the Notification.
Educational qualification: Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects form a recognized board
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on performance in computer base exam and skill test.
Examination fee: Candidates should be required to pay Rs.100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan.
How To Apply : Interseted and Eligibel candidates can apply onlin through the officaal website www.ssconline.nic.in form date 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Candidates should log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Choose the desired post and Click on “Click to apply”.
3. Complete the New Registration and Get Registration No, not down .
4. Enter the Registration No. and Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data and Submit the Form.
6. Care print copy of application form for future use