ICSI Admit Card 2017- June Session
ICSI Admit Card 2017 | Company Secretary Examinations 2017
Good news for all those candidates who have applied for the programs of
ICSI CS foundation, ICSI CS Executive and CS professional courses. These exams are conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has released the ICSI Admit Card 2017 for the June session 2017. Therefore, interested candidates will be able to download ICSI Admit card 2017 from the official website.
ICSI Admit Card 2017
Interested candidates who have registered for the different programs of ICSI will use their registration number. It can be downloaded online. Candidates who want to download the ICSI admit card can download the admit card from official website of Indian Company Secretaries of India.
Important Dates for ICSI Exam 2017- June Session
- Date of CS Foundation Exam: 3rd June 2017 and 4th June 2017
- Date of CS Executive and CS professional exam: 1st June, 2nd June, 3rd June, 5th June, 6th June, 7th June, 8th June, 9th June, 10th June 2017
- Release of ICSI Admit card 2017: 20th June 2017
No candidate will get the admit card for the exam through post. All candidates will download the admit card of ICSI from official website only.
Candidates who have registered themselves can only download the admit card.
How to download ICSI Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of ICSI. The official website is icsi.indiaeducation.net
- Candidates will enter the registration number which is a 17 digit code.
- After entering it, admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save the ICSI admit card
- Take the print out of ICSI admit card.
Note: After downloading the admit card, it is necessary that the candidates must attest the ICSI admit card 2017 from one of the following authorities:
- Manager of nationalized bank
- Officers of ICSI
- Gazetted officer
- Member of the institute who have FCS number or ACS number