AIIMS MBBS ADMIT CARD 2017
AIIMS Delhi has issued the AIIMS MBBS admit card. Earlier the AIIMS MBBS admit card 2017 was to be issued on 1st May. Now, the AIIMS has made available the AIIMS MBBS admit card 2017. The entrance examination of AIIMS MBBS will be conducted on 28th May 2017. It will be compulsory to carry the AIIMS MBBS admit card in the exam hall.
AIIMS MBBS admit card 2017 has been issued by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences of Delhi. AIIMS MBBS admit card 2017 is the hall ticket which is an important document to be carried with the candidates in the exam hall. Along with the AIIMS MBBS admit card, the candidate will carry the passport size photograph with him. The candidate will also carry the identity proof with him in the exam hall. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
AIIMS MBBS admit card will be downloaded online. The candidates who have applied for the AIIMS MBBS admit card 2017 must download the admit card from the official website of the AIIMS. The admit card will be downloaded by only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of AIIMS.
How to download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017
The interested candidates will follow the following steps to download the AIIMS MBBSadmit card 2017:
- The candidate will go to the official website. The official website is www.aiimsexams.org
- He will click on the tab of AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- The candidate will click on Download hall ticket
- He will enter his registration number and date of birth.
- The AIIMS MBBSadmit card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- He will save it and will take the print out of the AIIMS MBBSadmit card 2017